Alevai

Tuesday, November 07, 2006
  I love my state
I love the great state of Wisconsin, which is why I got up this am and walked the two blocks to the polling place and voted.

Here's my suggestion for you: If you love your state, make sure you go and vote today. I don't know if you and I agree on politics, but I'm sure that we can agree that American is the best country on earth and we should do everything in our power to keep her safe. One way to do that is to vote.

If you're in Wisconsin, don't forget to vote no on the amendment -- removing the chance of civil rights from a group of people is unAmerican.

God Bless.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Subscribe to Alevai and get new chapters right in your Emailbox!
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Hi and welcome to my story blog, Alevai.


Here, you will learn about the adventures of Elizabeth, Madison and Becca who, along with their trusted American Eskimo Dog, Sky, journey to the land of Alevai.
This site is updated with a new chapter each week.
I encourage you to leave your comments. Please remember when leaving your comments, that this site is child friendly.
Enjoy your stay in Alevai.

Blessings,

Julie

Check Out The Headlines at:
Eskie Lover

ARCHIVES
10/2005 / 11/2005 / 12/2005 / 01/2006 / 02/2006 / 05/2006 / 09/2006 / 11/2006 /

The Story so far...

Web Comics

More blogs about alevai.

Powered by Blogger