Alevai

Friday, December 02, 2005
  A word from the Author...
Hi, as you know, we're in the midst of the Advent season and Christmas, that precious time of giving is just around the corner, so I have decided that from now until the end of the Christmas, I will not be posting any new chapters.

What I will be posting are links to charities I have discovered or given money to in the past.

I don't have a lot to give, but I try to give what I have, so on both my Said Jesus blog and here, I will only be posting links to various charities. If only one reader gives to one of the charities, it'll be worth it.

God Bless and Merry Christmas
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Subscribe to Alevai and get new chapters right in your Emailbox!
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Hi and welcome to my story blog, Alevai.


Here, you will learn about the adventures of Elizabeth, Madison and Becca who, along with their trusted American Eskimo Dog, Sky, journey to the land of Alevai.
This site is updated with a new chapter each week.
I encourage you to leave your comments. Please remember when leaving your comments, that this site is child friendly.
Enjoy your stay in Alevai.

Blessings,

Julie

Check Out The Headlines at:
Eskie Lover

ARCHIVES
10/2005 / 11/2005 / 12/2005 / 01/2006 / 02/2006 / 05/2006 / 09/2006 / 11/2006 /

The Story so far...

Web Comics

More blogs about alevai.

Powered by Blogger